- Sanaa, Yemen could be first capital to run out of water. Green Empowerment projects protect watersheds that replenish aquifers.
- A portable “rose wind turbine” for the Rose city. Quiet, stylish and efficient – this is perfect for car camping or a day at the beach. Go green with style!
- Leave it to Princeton to increase the efficiency of converting mechanical to electrical NRG using Human or Ambient Energy with nanoribbon tech.
- Swaying in the wind – the world’s largest wind turbine at 533ft tall will float! That is big – 528ft taller than me!
- An interesting inspriation leads to a great device – inspired by leeches, this charger pops out when the device is done charging.
- From teaching grandmas to energy kiosks – clean energy is coming to rural communities world wide.